Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Pokemon X: Update 4

Hey there again! So here we go, new happenings where I am currently in the game. Storywise, I just finished Korrina, third gym, Fighting-type and also finished at the Tower of Mastery. I have access of Mega evolutions, woohoo. I was given a Lucario, but I like mine (Alyss) better, considering I caught her wayyyy back in the first routes. I named the other one "Faker senpai" though. :> Trying to level Alyss to get up there with my other main team, which is doing awesome so far.

On with additional Pokemon I caught since last post!:

Roggenrola -> Boldore @ 25 -> Gigalith w/trade
Mime Jr. -> Mr. Mime @ 18
Carbink
Sableye
Solosis -> Duosion @ 32 -> Reuniclus @ 41
Chatot
Miltank
Tauros
Pinsir
Pachirisu
Slowpoke -> Slowbro @ 35 OR Slowking w/trade w/King's Rock
Mareep -> Flaaffy @ 15 -> Ampharos @ 30
Tentacool -> Tentacruel @ 30
Mantyke -> Mantine w/Remoraid in party
Exeggcute -> Exeggutor w/Leaf Stone
Dugtrio (<- Diglett @ 26)
Gible -> Gibite @ 24 -> Garchop @ 48
Trapinch -> Vibrava @ 35 -> Flygon @ 45
Amaura -> Aurorus @ 39


Look at all the nonevolutions! x_x These guys were so hard to catch too, especially freakin Tauros. When I finally got him, I celebrated...silently. >>

Recent evolutions since last post:

Houndour to Houndoom!
Venipede to Whirlipede
Mime Jr. to Mr. Mime!
Gulpin to Swalot!
Cubone to Marowak!
Drifloon to Drifblim!
Kirlia to Gardevoir!
Roggenrola to Boldore
Snubull evolved to Granbull!
Mareep evolved to Flaaffy
Oddish #2 evolved to Gloom
Golbat evolved to Crobat!
Gible evolved to Gibite
Inkay evolved to Malamar!
Flaffy evolved to Ampharos!

!s indicate a complete/final evolution for that Pokemon.

These are the Pokemon I'm still looking for:

Sableye (Reflection Cave); Mareep, Tentacool, Mantyke, Exeggcute (Route 12)

No comments:

Post a Comment