Friday, October 18, 2013

Pokemon X: Okay so this is getting ridiculous

Instead I've decided to just post the Pokemon I'm looking for, have found since last post and that's about it. It's take up so much time just to go back and forth, so I decided on this. x_x Okay. So. Currently I'm looking for...

Espurr, Venipede, Audino (Route 6 Sidepaths); Seviper (Route 8); Woobat, Mawile, Ferroseed (Glittering Cave)

New Pokemon I've captured recently are...

Sentret -> Furret @ 15
Honedge -> Doublade @ 35 -> Aegislash w/Dusk Stone
Kecleon -> none
Nincada -> Ninjask @ 20 & Shedinja w/empty slot
Croagunk -> Toxicroak @ 37
Snubull -> Granbull @ 35
Zubat -> Golbat @ 22 -> Crobat w/happiness
Oddish -> Gloom @ 21 -> Vileplume w/Leaf Stone
Oddish -> Gloom @ 21 -> Bellossom w/Sun Stone

Whismur evolved to Loudred


This means I have to catch two Oddish in order to have both Bellossom and Vileplume on my Pokedex. That's fine by me, I guess. I just hope there's enough Leaf and Sun Stones to go around in order to do this. T_T

Honedge and it's evos looks super exciting and I can't wait to level him up. The rest of my Pokemon are getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment