Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pokemon: Update 5

Again, sorry for not posting for a while. Honestly I've only been playing Pokemon when I 1) eat or 2) take a small break or else I'd go nuts from studying. But here's my progress...story-wise, I just finished beating Lumiose City's gym leader, getting my 5th badge. I'm supposed to go going to the haunted house currently, but am catching Pokemon that I've missed from this point. There are quite a few, including those I didn't get because I didn't have surf or a fishing rod. I'm checking up with mattwritesstuff to make sure I get every Pokemon in every region. Honestly, although he's not someone big like Marriland, his guides are much more informative and generally more accurate. Marriland had me searching for hours for a nonexistent Pokemon for my version before and I didn't exactly like doing that, so I moved to Matt.

Granted, there are some Pokemon that I still can't catch because my fishing rod isn't good enough (not super yet, at good), but I'm trying to get the ones that I can with what I have.

Here are the Pokemon that I caught since the last Pokemon post:

Clamperl -> Huntail w/DeepSeaTooth
Clamperl ->Gorebyss w/DeepSeaScale item
*Tyrunt -> Tyrantrum @ 39
*Starly (already have a Staravia, so I'm not leveling this one up or need to breed, just recording)
**Throh
*Flygon (going to level Trapinch for Vibrava)
Skorupi -> Drapion @ 40
~Quagsire (<- Wooper @ 20)
Bellsprout -> Weepinbell @ 24 -> Victreebel w/Leaf Stone
Carnivine
Stunfisk
~Watchog (<- Patrat @ 20)
~*Jynx (<- Smoochum @ 30)
*Ditto
*Binacle -> Binbaracle @ 39
Remoraid -> Octillery @ 25
Clauncher -> Clawitzer @ 37
Stunky -> Skuntank @ 34
Wailmer -> Wailord @ 40
Tallow -> Swellow @ 32

*Wonder Traded
*Local Traded
~Need to be breeded for previous Pokemon

Evolutions that happened since last Poke post:

Braixen to Delphox
Wartortle to Blastoise
Pancham to Pangoro
Gloom to Vileplume
Honedge to Doublade
Sandile to Krokorok
Ducklett to Swanna

Long list of Pokemon I'm going back to look for:

Horsea, Staryu (Route 8, Fishing);
Bagon [Grass], Seviper [Flower/Yellow], Taillow [Flower/Yellow] (Route 8);
Horsea (Ambrette Town, Fishing);
Goldeen, Carvanha, Magikarp (Route 22, Fishing);
Masquerain[Surfing], Corphish, Crawdaunt [Fishing] (Route 3);
Eevee [Both Flowers], Yanma [Grass] (Route 10);
Sableye (Reflection Cave 1st floor);
 Chinchou (Shalour City, Fishing);
Graveler, Slugma (Route 13, Rock Smash);
Ekans, Goomy, Haunter, Karrablast [Grass], Barboach, Poliwag, Poliwhirl [Fishing] (Route 14)

Oppa said he'll get me Seviper himself on his Y, because it's more frequent on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment