Tuesday, October 22, 2013

IRL: A new doggy!

I have no pictures atm, but the new doggy I got's name is Truffles. She used to be the dog of a family, but unfortunately, because of financial reasons, they can no longer keep her. I'm sad for her because she really misses her family. She cries at the door a lot and she never wants to take off her collar, most likely because it smells like her previous family and reminds her of them. She's a VERY smart dog...poodles are the second smartest dogs in the world!

She's a poodle, told she was a mix, but she looks pure poodle to me. She's smart as I said, and very finicky with her food. She like Cesar's wet doggy food actually! And...gourmet kitty food...x_x She knows her name. She's 5 years old (I told my parents 4 years, just to make them feel better about her age!). She loves sleeping with people and doesn't like being crated (we don't even have one for her). We bought a brush for her, but haven't used it yet. She gets lonely easily, probably because she's afraid of being abandoned again.

Oppa really likes her and so do I. I hope she gets used to us. We give her lots of love and care and attention and so far she really likes us...but I don't think she likes her situation. I don't think she likes being separated from her family that she's been with for 5 years. I'm happy that she came into our care though and I'm happy to share her with her old family. I told them they are welcome to visit her whenever they'd like and I'm 100% sure she'll be so happy to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment