Saturday, October 12, 2013

Pokemon X: Beginnings

So today, I got up at 7 to walk to the Gamestop like 2 blocks from my apartment for Pokemon X and Y's release. And I am so playing it right now. Just to tell everyone my current situation:

My starter I chose was Fennekin. It's a male. His personality is calm and persistent. In my roster, I have caught the following so far:

Fletchling (evolved to Fletchinder)
Torchic (from online download)
Weedle (has already evolved to Kakuna @ level 7, evolved to Beedrill @ 10)
Caterpie (evolved to Butterfree @ 10)
Pidgey*
Pansear
Panpour*
Pikachu*
Scatterbug (evolved to Spewpa @ 9, evolved to Vivillon @ 11) *
Azurill
Skitty
Psyduck
Pansage
Dunsparce
Bunnelby
Farfetch'd
Ledyba
Flabebe
Zigzagoon
Bidoof
Litleo
Riolu
Ralts
Combee
Skiddo
Pancham
Furfrou
Duduo
Scraggy
Plusle
Gulpin (SHINY!)


*current priorities, because they're harder to train than other main roster Pokemon

Currently still looking for: Pansage  Litleo, Riolu (Route 22); Ralts, Combee(F) (Route 4)  Abra (Route 5)

Name is under Linnea, or Lin.

Storyline currently:
Preparing to face the second gym

Main goal is to fill in my Pokedex. Not a really big competitive type. I just like raising Pokemon mainly.

FC: 0146-9091-9385

I'll probably be updating with important stuff when it comes up.

italics = updated from original post

No comments:

Post a Comment