Thursday, October 24, 2013

IRL: Progress with Truffles!

Woohoo, Truffles is definitely feeling a lot more calm and much happier yesterday and today. Yesterday she only cried at the door once, in the morning, but other than that she was okay. She enjoys her walks and finally, FINALLY decided to use Hippo as a bed next to my computer! She loves Hippo, aw...<3

She's also my study buddy and lays near me while I doing homework and studying. She's finally exploring around the house happily! She walked all over the place and sniffed to her hearts content. The cats have also gotten used to her and aren't aggressive. She eats now, some cat food and also the wet food. I have to ask the pet store if it's okay that she eats it. I don't want her to get sick.

Yesterday night she attempted to play with me. We played "Mommy is a monster and is chasing me, run awaaaayyyy, but if she's running CHASE!" and she had a lot of fun. She's a lot more calm and I'm so happy for that. The previous owners haven't spoken to me yet, but...I'm really planning on keeping her. She's never had any accidents, we take her for walks three times a day (at least!) and I think in her head she's thinking "Ya know what...? It's not so bad over here afterall".

No comments:

Post a Comment