Friday, November 15, 2013

Pokemon X: Update 8

Wooooo a lot of things have happened. First of all, I ended up getting all those Pokemon I wanted from the last post, which is a LOT. I hatched a couple of eggs here ad there, but LOTS of evolutions in this update. Why? Because I'm abusing the HELL out of Battle Chateau. Leveling everywhere. Currently, my main team is around level 50 or so. They're doing awesome atm. I went through the ice cave, where I fought Team Flare and got LOTS of Ice Pokemon. So here ya are! A huge list of...whatever I'm doing now. :>

New Pokemon:
Relicanth
Quilfish
Alomomola
Corsola
Chubchoo -> Beartic @ 27
Cryogonal
Basculin
Vanillite -> Vanillish @ 35 -> Vanilluxe @ 47
~Piloswine (<- Swinub @ 33) -> Mamoswine w/Ancient Power
Bergmite -> Avalugg @ 37
Snover -> Abomasnow @ 40

Eggs hatched:
Lotad hatched
Voltorb hatched

Evolutions since last post (prepare your anus):
Pidgeotto evolved to Pigeot
Whirlipede evolved to Scolipede
Burmy evolved to Mothim
Chinchou evolved to Lanturn
Goldeen evolved to Seaking
Solosis evolved to Duosion
Slugma evolved to Magcargo
Bergmite evolved to Avalugg
Snover evolved to Abomasnow
Staravia evolved to Staraptor
Goomy evolved to Sliggoo
Nidoran (female) evolved to Nidorina
Vanillite evolved to Vanillish
Clauncher evolved to Clawitzer
Ferroseed evolved to Ferrothorn
Scraggy evolved to Scrafty
Litwick evolved to Lampent
Bagon evolved to Shelgon
Chubchoo evolved to Beartic
Stunky evolved to Skuntank
Meditite evolved to Medicham

Looking for:
Not much, just to finish it up I'm looking for another Burmy just to get a Wormadam.

No comments:

Post a Comment