Thursday, November 7, 2013

Pokemon X: Update 7

Story so far: I got my Psychic badge! Woohoo! It was actually harder than I thought. Sai (Doublade) really lead that charge though, so I'm glad. :> First of all, I got the super rod, so guess what I'm doing? Yep. going backwards to get them Pokemon. Large list of Pokemon coming right up.

New Pokemon:
Pumpkaboo -> Gourgeist w/trade
Murkrow -> Honchkrow w/ Dusk Stone
Phantump -> Trevenant w/trade

New evolutions:
Burmy to Mothim
Litleo to Pyroar
Whirlpede to Scolipede
Weepinbell to Victreebel

New eggs hatched:
Smoochum from Jynx
Tyrunt from Tyrunt (copy for Oppa)
Makuhita from Hariyama

Looking for:
Burmy (female for Wormadam)
Relicanth [Fishing: Super]; Skrelp [Y only, Good] (Ambrette Town)
Quilfish [Fishing: Super]; Shellder [Y only, Good] (Route 8)
Electrike  [Y only] (Route 10)
Alomomola [Fishing: Super](Shalour City)
Heracross [Y only], Corsola [Fishing: Super] (Route 12)
Liepard [Y only] (Route 15)

No comments:

Post a Comment